Wednesday 9 September 2015

Time flies...

Welcome to this English class blog. I present you this site as a tool that will be used throughout the current school year 2015-16.
As you may have heard, time flies, and you will be witness of it this same year. In the blink of an eye and without even notice it, you will be facing the certificate exams of Selectividad. I insist on the idea that time flies because I want you to be conscious of the great importance of the following nine months. It is a decisive period that inevitably will mark a before and an after in your life. It probably may be a very hard year. However, I am sure it will become a year you will always remember. There will be time for everything, but you must be aware of the importance of devoting extra-time to those really essential moments of study.


In what concerns the English subject, I encourage you to use this blog as much as possible, where extra material will be provided. In addition, some activities will be proposed for you to participate freely.
Let's get started...

8 comments:

  1. Hey! After see this coment I start this year very motivated in order to get good marks at the end of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I hope that my last year at this school is going to be fantastic.
    Kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! This year I hope that we move very well, many kisses <3
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi teacher! This year I hope to pass with well note and to reach what I wish it. 🙌

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello teacher !
    I hope to have a very good last year which you'r going to teach me a lot of things and pass this subject with good marks
    See u !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi teacher!
    I hope to get good marks this year and i wish to achieve my goals.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello teacher! The english is difficult for me but I need to good marks and I hope to have a good school year.
    Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete