Wednesday 9 September 2015

Look up from your phone

Around half of the teenagers in Europe and the USA have got smartphones, and more teenagers buy them every day. How often do you use them? Could you imagine your daily life without using your smartphone or the social networking?
If you want to verify how the same love story develops with or without the usage of the social networking, I recommend you the viewing of this short film.
I hope you enjoy, and do not hesitate to comment on your opinion.


'Look Up' is a lesson taught to us through a love story, in a world where we continue to find ways to make it easier for us to connect with one another, but always results in us spending more time alone.

I don't want you to stop using social media or smartphones.
It's about finding a balance. It's about making sure you are awake, alive and living life in the moment; instead of living your life through a screen.

Written, Performed & Directed by Gary Turk.



4 comments:

  1. I´m agree with this guy, nowadays whith the tecnology all of us lost our sociability.
    In my case I don´t use my mobile phone like other people but in fact i don´t go out the same time as in the past.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with this Man but in my opinion the development of technology has improved the relations between people who live far and it's good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Certainly, I use my phone all day, even, I have the phone always that I can on my hand using Whatsapp, Intagram,fbook...
    It´s true that tecnology it is distancing us from people that is around us all day, but we can be near people that we dont see all days..

    ReplyDelete
  4. This man is absolutely right, nowadays people use the mobile for long messages, pictures, videos, etc. This is leaving us without social relations, and instead of being with friends, we talked for Whatsapp and that's bad, because every time we leave house less and we move away from what surrounds us by new technology.

    ReplyDelete